We want to engage with you on a whole variety of dimensions. We are very happy that you wish to get in touch.
Find us on social media:
How can we help you today?
- I want to comment on the post or I have spotted a mistake on the post
The best way to contact us on that matter is to comment under the post. We read all the comments and we always try to answer as much of them as we can.
- I would like to join the society!
We’re more than glad to hear that. Please follow our registration instructions. You’ll be admitted as a Candidate of Science shortly.
- I would like to ask about a formal issue, e.g. timetables, dates, administration matters and day-to-day running of the society.
Please consult the Secretary General’s office, or email email@example.com
- I would like to ask for advice on neurological matter, in terms of academic neurosciences
You are free to submit a query to the relevant Advisory Board, where an expert may be willing to address it. Please consult the boards directly or fill in the general enquiry form in point (7).
- I am a patient and would like to request your opinion on my case, or help me with my disease
Whilst we appreciate your concern, please note that we have to act very conservatively on these matters. We do not wish to undermine your doctor’s thoughts or decisions. However, you are free to submit a query to the relevant Advisory Board, where an expert may be willing to address it. Please consult the boards directly or fill in the general enquiry form in point (7).
- I am from media and would like to ask for a comment
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for press office response and indeed for any other general inquiry.