The meeting will start at 8pm Oxford time, is open to everyone, and can be accessed via MS Teams.
Annual Meeting 27/08/2020
The House is pleased to announce that this year’s conference will move to an electronic form, in line with HM Government’s guidance on social distancing.
This meeting will be free to attend by anyone regardless of membership.
It will take place on MS Teams and can be accessed here.
20.00 Oxford time – 20.05 Greenwich time: Start and Welcome Lounge
Welcome Lounge will run 15 minutes prior to start
- President’s address – summary of events in 2020
- Update re current COVID-19 situation
- Remarks on the mission of the Society and proposed actions in Michaelmas 2020
- Review of upcoming NICE recommendations
- Review of Academy of Neurosciences
- Review of Get into Academia / Oxford Summer Neuroschool programmes
- Appointments and Standing Orders Review
- Interesting cases from clinical work (anonymised)
- Recent papers of interest
- Q&A – President / Secretary / Prefect
NB: The programme will also run at 2.00 am the next day (Friday) for international audience in other timezones.
Summary of the meeting will be provided in writing shortly thereafter.